Unibail-Rodamco : a unique player
2016 Institutional Investor/All-Europe Executive Team ranking (for Real Estate)
> #1 CFO (Overall)
> #2 Analysts/Investors Days
Unibail-Rodamco thanks investors and analysts for the support shown by their votes.
In 2016, Unibail-Rodamco received an "EPRA Gold Award" for its exceptional compliance in its sustainability reporting 2015 with the EPRA Best Practice Recommendations on sustainability reporting.
For each of its businesses, Unibail-Rodamco aims to maximise shareholder value and return on investment through proactive management, a dynamic acquisition and disposal policy, and a high level of expertise in the management of major development and refurbishment projects.
- Leading listed European commercial property operator, investor and developer with a portfolio of high quality assets valued at €39.3 billion
- Listed on the Paris stock exchange since 1972 and part of the French CAC 40, Dutch AEX and EURO STOXX 50 indices
- Largest listed REIT (real estate investment trust) in Europe with transparent tax structure in France
- One of Europe's most liquid REITs
- Strongest rating in the industry: "A" rated by Standard & Poor's and "A" by Fitch
- Strongest financial ratios in the industry: 5.9x interest coverage ratio and 34% Loan to Value
- A high dividend/distribution policy of 85% to 95% of recurring earnings per share
- A socially responsible company: listed on the DJSI (World and Europe), ASPI Eurozone Index, Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) STOXX Global ESG Leaders Index, Ethibel Excellence Investment Register and FTSE4Good sustainable investment indexes
The Group's teams are committed to creating value for you. Their focus and skills enable the Group to deliver superior growth in all of its activities and to optimise the value of the prime commercial assets and development projects in its portfolio. The size, location and reputation of these assets provide the Group with an inherent competitive advantage. The Group's active management approach attracts the best retailers to its shopping centres, which in turn drives footfall and boosts tenants' sales. All of this creates growth that benefits its assets and, ultimately, its shareholders.
Unibail-Rodamco has a strong capital recycling policy. Once its assets are mature and generating stable rents, it sells them in order to reinvest in projects with the potential to generate superior growth or it returns cash to shareholders. Investing in Unibail-Rodamco shares is like investing in a proxy for real estate: they combine the solidity offered by prime real estate and the liquidity offered by the stock market, all with a regular dividend thanks to the Group's REIT status. This clear vision and strategy has enabled Unibail-Rodamco to deliver the best performance in the industry - outperforming both European peers and the CAC40 - and allows the Group to look to the future with confidence.
Thank you for your trust,
Chief Financial Officer
2015 Annual & Sustainable Development Report
Download PDF versionDownload
List of Press ReleasesPress releases